Returns & Refunds
Please enter your email address and order reference so we can find items eligible for return.
Returns PolicyFaulty or Defective Goods :
- You must register the problem with our customers service department in writing firstname.lastname@example.org, we will then conduct an investigation. Delivery of replacements will be made to the original delivery address unless otherwise advised.
- Please do not dispose of any goods until advised to do so by customer services department, which will be confirmed in writing. Once the goods are received back at Daro UK Ltd. then they will be inspected and the appropriate action taken for corrective and preventative action, where applicable a credit will then be raised if a replacement is no longer required.
- Please ensure the package is adequately wrapped to prevent damage during transit. PLEASE NOTE: Drivers will not collect any visibly inadequately wrapped packages. Any goods damaged on arrival will not be credited.
- A collection notification form must be completed before any return is arranged.
- Goods must have been supplied by us during the last 30 days (supplied directly by ourselves and not a stockist or any other source. If this is the case then we must refer you to your original source of supply). Goods returned to us must be in their original condition with box, seals and shrink-wrap intact, goods must be fit for re-sale, if not goods will be refused by Daro UK Ltd. and returned to sender.
- Goods must be returned at your cost, within 10 days of authorisation. Goods received back without authorisation will be refused.
- A standard 20% handling charge will apply and be deducted from the credit.
- The value of the goods which you wish to return to us must be £10.00 or over in value or greater.
- We will not credit you for the original carriage charge if applied.
- Goods to be returned to Daro UK Ltd. 34-36 Eastbury Road, London Industrial Park, London E6 6LP.
- Our sales team are not authorised to return goods and this must be done with customer service department.
- Goods received back without authorisation will be refused.